Join one of my oldest friends (in length of friendship, not age! 😛 ), Michelle Luna, to cover what she sucks at: interior design. Even though one of Michelle’s best friends is an interior designer, her design skills leave something to the imagination (in her opinion).
In this episode, we cover:
- Our favorite home decor items at our mothers’ houses
- What to even put on a blank white wall
- Why cheap photo frames are usually a no go
- How interior design plays into other areas of art and design
- Word signs, want to hate ‘em, kind of love ‘em (sometimes)
Listen to the episode now below or on any platform you get your podcasts. Please leave us a review on Apple Podcasts, I’d really appreciate it.